Tuesday 4 September 2012

Day 4!

I know, it is early to see any results...
But, I think I have started well.

The first 2 days were sort of detox days. I had vegetables, fruit, meal substitutes (for the protein) and pills. I was OK, a little hungry of course, but that was only natural.
I mean if you go from carbs and cookies and souvlaki to fruit, vegetables and protein, you are bound to be a little hungry!!!!

The ultimate test was this morning. A collegue brought small cheese pies from an amazing store "Dodoni"! The BEST kourou cheese pie I have ever eaten! Warm, buttery, fresh.... The whole office smells like a bakery. (I am droolling right now...).
I DID NOT EAT. Shall I say it again? I did not eat the cheese pie.
I am so proud of myself!

*sigh* I hope I can continue dodging temptations.

P.S.
Sunday is a free day, which means I can eat carbs. I have taken a cheese pie, I will put it in the freezer and defrost it in my oven on Sunday morning. I will enjoy it with some orange juice! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment