Monday 10 September 2012

Week 1!

Yesterday was Sunday.

I concluded my first week and Sunday was the free 7th day.

On Sundays I will weigh myself and see what I have accomplished.
So, for week 1 I lost 1,5 kilos.

Actually, 1,5 kilos for one week is really fine, considering I had a few sugar cookies these days.... I know, my mistake.... I sadly have to admit to my mirror that I could have lost more had it not been for the cookies.

God, I love them. They are one of my favourite things!

Exercise: Well, I went to the gym just once this week. Not good, I'm afraid, but I will try and find more time during week 2.

The diet routine is pretty much the same everyday. I had fruit and ham and graviera cheese for breakfast, protein and vegetables for lunch and one fruit and milk with a meal substitute for dinner.
It doesn't sound a lot, but I am not hungry, which is good!
More specifically my lunches were grilled salmon and green salad, grilled burger and tomato salad, green beans casserole and feta cheese, mushrooms and graviera cheese, grilled burger and a salad again.
On Saturday I had nothing, because it was a really stressful day and I was not in the mood for eating. I must remember not to do this again. It's not healthy!

On Sunday I had a cheese pie with grapefruit juice for breakfast, minced meat empanadas for lunch and oat cereal for dinner. Yeah, I had my carbs!

Today, we are back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment